Making Money by blogging is a topic that many have questions about. When I first started blogging 16 months ago, that was one of the first things I started to research. I started blogging because I like to write and I still do, but I figured why not monetize my blog while I was at it. So, here are some of the ways that I have monetized my blog. As of today, I have made the most money by way of Social Spark $45.00.
1. Amazon.com – Become an Amazon.com Associate and earn up to 15% in referrals by advertising their products. I have yet to make any commission income through Amazon.
2. LinkShare – An Affiliate Network that connects you with Hundreds of Advertisers. You also earn commision on individuals you refer to LinkShare. Currently, I am connected with the following Advertisers through LinkShare: Nordstroms, The Limited, Steve Madden, Fossil, Destination Maternity and Link Share. I have $7.49 through LinkShare.
3. Google Affiliate Network – This is a network that I really love and is easy to navigate. I have not made any money from this source. Obsolete as of 7/2013.
4. Sponsored Tweets – Sponsored Tweets was one of the first ways that I monetized my blog/twitter outside of affiliate networks. To date, I have made $68.00. You not only earn for ads that you post on your Twitter account, referrals are another way to earn.
5. My Likes – This is one that I have held out on for a while now, but I am happy I finally joined in on the fun. To date, I have earned $4.12 from MyLikes. At first I had just connected my Twitter account, but soon after connected my Facebook and noticed my cost per click increased.
6. Social Spark – Here is another network that I didn’t take the time to investigate until recelty. I just signed up about 2 weeks ago and within a couple days I got an offer to write about a giveaway, earning $15. To date I have made $45.00. You can also earn through referrals.