When it comes to making lists, I am a pro! I make list for just about everything and do it daily, especially at work. The best part about making lists is checking each item off upon completion. Today, I was challenged to write a list from one of the 3 topics: Things I Like, Things I’ve Learned, Things I Wish. During my 15 min. writing exercise I wrote about Things I like and Things I’ve Learned, but I will just post 10 Things that I Like and use the other material for later.
Writing 101 Challenge: Things I Like – Day 2
- Going to the Beach – My favorite is Virginia Beach
- Watching my boys play sports – Between the both of them they play Soccer, Football, Basketball and Karate
- Playing board games with my family – My favorite is Scrabble
- Dancing like no one is watching! Most of the time someone is because I am usually dancing around the kitchen.
- Hanging with my Girls – It doesn’t happen much now that we all have families and many obligations but we manage to make it happen
- Running and Barre Fitness
- Being a Web and Blog Designer – We are currently re-branding as “Shawberry Themes“
- Reading – I am currently reading David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants
and already have my next book lined up, How to Style Your Brand: Everything You Need to Know to Create a Distinctive Brand Identity
- Sitting out on my deck reading a book, taking a nap or working on blog and web stuff
- My husband and boys – They bring me joy and challenge me to be the best person I can be
I could go on but I will leave it at 10. As a social service professional I spend my days asking people about themselves and what they like. Rarely, do I sit down and do those things for myself. What Things do you like?